Rain Harvesting First Flush Downpipe Water Diverter - 90mm
PRICE - AUD
• Product Code:
Downpipe First Flush Water Diverters improve water quality and reduce tank maintenance by preventing the first flush of water, which may contain roof contaminants, from entering the tank. They help ensure cleaner water is available for use, which protects rainwater pumps and internal household appliances such as clothes washing machines, toilets, hot water systems etc.
Downpipe First Flush Diverters, such as the 90mm and 100mm kits, are installed at each downpipe that supplies water to the tank. They utilise a dependable ball and seat system - a simple automatic system that does not rely on mechanical parts or manual intervention. As the water level rises in the diverter chamber, the ball floats, and once the chamber is full, the ball rests on a seat inside the diverter chamber preventing any further water entering the diverter. The subsequent flow of water is then automatically directed along the pipe system to the tank.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, automatic, ball and seat system - no mechanical parts or manual intervention needed
- Prevents sediment, insects, bird droppings and debris from entering the tank
- Improves water quality, protects pumps and internal appliances from roof contaminants
- Install at each downpipe that supplies water to the tank
- Ideal to use in conjunction with a rain head/leaf eater
- Fits 90mm PVC downpipe (100mm also available $39)
*Please contact us for a delivery/postage price