Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a Question
Go back to the questions
Installation and site preparation for an Enviro Water Tanks polyethylene water tank
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank's perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.