This submersible pump is suitable for double storey homes, to connect to toilet(s) and laundry. This model has the pump submersed inside the tank to minimise noise. The Rainbank can be mounted on a wall outside the tank.
RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting. RainBank controls the water supply for toilet and laundry application by automatically selecting the water source, with rainwater being the priority and mains water the back up water source.
D53 Submersible pump is a 3 stage, high quality, dependable stainless steel and plastic pump with double mechanical seals in an oil bath for higher pressure applications such as double storey homes and irrigation.
Rainwater can save up to 40% of a household's drinking water, helping to conserve precious water reserves.
- Pumps 63L/min at 200kPa
- Low operating noise with high efficiency
- Rainbank automatically switches to use mains water when tank is empty
- Designed to work in the event of a power shortage without the pump
- Suitable for most double storey houses, or single storey homes with multiple bathrooms
- Australian made
- 2 Year Warranty on pump
- 3 Year Warranty on Rainbank only