Product code: KRBS1 & D42
This is a submersible option for single storey homes connecting to toilet(s) and laundry, with the pump being submersed inside the tank to minimise noise. The Rainbank can be mounted on a wall outside the tank.
RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting. RainBank controls the water supply for toilet and laundry application by automatically selecting the water source with rainwater being the priority and mains water the back up water source.
D42 Submersible pump is a 2 stage high quality, dependable stainless steel and plastic pump that goes inside your tank to eliminate noise and save on space.
Rainwater can save up to 40% of household's drinking water, this conserves precious water reserves.
* Please Contact us regarding this product
- Pumps 40L/min at 200kPa
- Low operating noise with high efficiency
- Rainbank automatically switches to use mains water when tank is empty
- Designed to work in the event of a power shortage
- Suitable for most single storey houses
- Australian made
- 2 Year Warranty on pump
- 3 Year Warranty on Rainbank only