Minimum installation depth means a short installation time and low installation costs
- Integrated filter technology thanks to tank filter packages
- Can be driven over by cars (when combined with a cast telescope)
- Groundwater-stable up to the tank shoulder thanks to extremely stable design
- Easy to transport thanks to low weight
- Secure investment thanks to 15-year warranty
Burying water tanks underground is an increasingly popular method of benefiting from the storage capacity of rainwater tanks, without the space implications of above ground tanks. Water tanks can also help you extend the life of your garden during those long hot summer months, and can be used for other tasks around the home such as topping up your pool or washing your car on the weekend. Tanks are typically buried out of sight beneath a driveway or under your front or rear lawn, which also helps to keep the water cool!